Why work for us?
For over 11 years Scentuals has been committed to excellence in creating natural skin care products -- products that work. We use the best, organic ingredients that create amazing results that we manufacture within our own facility right here in BC.
With all the success we have had over the years, we are proud to say that we are growing and want to bring on people who are just as committed to our products and our mission as us. We are proud of our Canadian roots, and are looking for someone to join our awesome team as we continue to grow across North America.
We are a company founded on the principle that we must respect our bodies, our health and our environment. In saying this -- our team embodies these values and we would love if you did too! We have a positive environment, and that includes our clients as well. As we grow, the room to develop and grow professionally is something we encourage.
Scentuals distributes products to more than 6500 retail stores across North America.
What you will be doing
Our clients range from pharmacies, spas, to major grocery store chains. As an Inside Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to connect with previous and new clients and create an awareness of our amazing brand and what we offer. This includes calling clients across Canada and in the US and occasionally attending trade shows/conferences. You will have an opportunity to manage your clients and really build upon those relationships and networks. You may even see it as running your own little business as you are the direct point of contact for these clients. Of course, it is a sales position so you must love meeting and exceeding goals (don't worry -- we will reward you). But, it is a sales position with a product you can truly feel good about, and that we are proud of.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Initiating calls and follow ups, focusing on building relationships and trust
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Be an advocate and expert of Scentuals skin care -- understanding and updating your product knowledge
- Support your Sales Manager with administration and providing feedback
- Reach your monthly sales targets and think outside the box when it comes to achieving these goals
What you bring to the table
- First and foremost -- you must love dealing with people! You will be interacting with business owners, cosmetics managers and associates. A positive attitude goes a long way!
- You love a challenge and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience or a passion for cosmetics and natural, organic products. We want you to love our products.
- Sales or customer service experience dealing with a fast-paced environment
- You are looking for a career, and not just a job -- we want you to be with us long term!
- Exceptional communication skills -- on the phone, in person or over e-mail.
- Comfortable on the phone - you will be speaking with many people every day
What you will get in return
- A generous base salary ranging from $30,000 - $40,000 per year, plus commissions
- A chance to develop professionally and grow within our company
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision care
- A flexible work schedule, Monday to Friday -- no more weekends!
- A positive team environment where you can freely provide input and ideas
- Lots of free coffee (for those phone calls!)
- Free parking, and transit accessible
To apply, kindly submit your resume below. Interviews are taking place immediately for this role.