Get your glow on.
This antioxidant-rich serum helps to improve the appearance of the skin while working to protect and preserve from external damage. Formulated with vitamin C, E, hyaluronic acid, and edelweiss stem cells to hydrate and prevent skin from oxidation. Leaves skin with a beautiful healthy glow.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Antioxidant-rich formula prevents collagen loss
- Hydrates, softens, brightens, and protects your skin
- Tested under the control of a dermatologist to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic
Hydrate, plump, and brighten uneven skin tone with our 99.7% natural Vitamin C Facial Serum made with vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and edelweiss plant stem cells.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against damaging free radicals while visibly brightening and firming skin
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates to help your skin retain moisture, plump skin, increase firmness, and smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Edelweiss plant stem cells contain anti-inflammatory properties that reduce signs of aging while promoting collagen production for supple, radiant skin
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
Which skin type is it good for?
- Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
60ml / 2oz
Recyclable Glass Bottle
ELITE MAGAZINE BEAUTY AWARD WINNER 2019 for BEST VITAMIN C SERUM
"This divinely scented serum helps brighten skin, combat wrinkles, and prevent collagen loss." - Elite Magazine
- Release 2-4 drops of serum into your palm.
- Massage gently onto the face, neck, and décolletage.
- Use morning and/or night.
For optimal results, use after your favourite Scentuals Cleanser and Toner.
99.7% Natural Ingredients
Aqua, Glycerin, Volcanic Soil, Aloe Barbadensis, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum, Ethylhexlgycerin, Amylopectin, Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral
What are the skincare benefits of vitamin C?
- Boosts collagen production
- Diminishes visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots
- Provides a second line of defense against harmful UV rays and damaging free radicals
- Hydrates and firms for improved radiance and texture
What are the skincare benefits of edelweiss plant stem cells?
- Promotes collagen production
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against damaging environmental irritants
- Antioxidant properties reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory properties reduce signs of sensitivity
Does vitamin C cause sensitivity to the sun?
No, vitamin C does not make the skin more sensitive to the sun. In fact, the antioxidant properties of vitamin C help to protect the skin against UV-induced damage caused by free radicals. However, vitamin C is not a substitute for sunscreen as it does not absorb or block UV rays. Therefore, we always recommend that you use sunscreen during the day. Studies have shown that using vitamin C with sunscreen can protect your skin from further photodamage caused by sun exposure vs sunscreen alone.
Is the Vitamin C Facial Serum good for all skin types? Even sensitive skin types?
Yes, our Vitamin C Facial Serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin types. It has been tested under the control of a dermatologist to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic. We always recommend conducting a patch test on a small area of skin and wait 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs before regular use. We also suggest consulting a dermatologist with specific questions or concerns before using.
Where do I fit Vitamin C Facial Serum into my skincare routine?
Our Vitamin C Facial Serum can be added to any skincare routine! After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a few drops of the Vitamin C Facial Serum onto your hands, then smooth it onto your face morning and/or night before your moisturizer. During the daytime, always follow up with sunscreen to protect your skin from UV rays.
Is Vitamin C Facial Serum safe to use during pregnancy?
Vitamin C-based products are safe to use during pregnancy. It can be beneficial to help minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation that may occur during pregnancy. Although our Vitamin C Facial Serum is 99.7% natural, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic, we always suggest that you carefully read over the product ingredients and discuss them with your physician or dermatologist before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.