Get your glow on.
Say goodbye to dullness with this rejuvenating blend of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and edelweiss plant stem cells that hydrates, plumps, and brightens uneven skin tone for a healthy, luminous glow.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Antioxidant-rich formula prevents collagen loss
- Hydrates, softens, brightens and protect the skin
- Tested under the control of a dermatologist to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic
Hydrate, plump, and brighten uneven skin tone with our 99.7% natural Vitamin C Facial Serum made with vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and Edelweiss plant stem cells.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against damaging free radicals and visibly brightens and firms skin
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates to help the skin retain moisture, plumps the skin for increased firmness and suppleness, and smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Edelweiss plant stem cells contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting collagen production for supple, radiant looking skin.
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
Which skin type is it good for?
- Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
60ml / 2oz
Recyclable Glass Bottle
ELITE MAGAZINE BEAUTY AWARD WINNER 2019 for BEST VITAMIN C SERUM
"This divinely scented serum helps brighten skin, combat wrinkles, and prevent collagen loss." - Elite Magazine
- Apply 2-4 drops of serum in your hands and gently massage into your face and neck.
- Use morning and/or evening.
For optimal results, use after your favourite Scentuals Cleanser and Toner.
99.7% Natural Ingredients
Aqua, Glycerin, Volcanic Soil, Aloe Barbadensis, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum, Ethylhexlgycerin, Amylopectin, Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral
What are the skincare benefits of vitamin C?
- Boosts collagen production
- Diminishes visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots
- Provides a second line of defence against harmful UV rays and damaging free radicals
- Hydrates and firms for improved radiance and texture
What are the skincare benefits of Edelweiss plant stem cells?
- Promotes collagen production
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against damaging environmental factors
- Antioxidant properties that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory properties that reduce signs of sensitivity
Does vitamin C cause sensitivity to the sun?
No, vitamin C does not make the skin more sensitive to the sun. In fact, the antioxidant properties of vitamin C help to protect the skin against UV-induced damage caused by free radicals. However, vitamin C is not a substitute for sunscreen as it does not absorb or block UV rays. Therefore, we always recommend that you use sunscreen during the day. Studies have shown that using vitamin C with sunscreen can protect your skin from further photo damage caused by sun exposure more than sunscreen alone.
Is Vitamin C Facial Serum good for all skin types? Even sensitive skin types?
Yes, our Vitamin C Facial Serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin types. It has been tested under the control of a dermatologist to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic. We always recommend conducting a patch test on a small area of skin and wait 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs before regular use. We also suggest consulting with a dermatologist with specific questions or concerns before using.
Where do I fit Vitamin C Facial Serum into my skincare routine?
Our Vitamin C Facial Serum can be added to any skincare routine! After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a few drops of Vitamin C Facial Serum onto your hands, then smooth it onto your face morning and night before your moisturizer. During the daytime, always follow up with sunscreen to protect your skin from UV rays.
Is Vitamin C Facial Serum safe to use during pregnancy?
Vitamin C-based products are safe to use during pregnancy. It can be beneficial to help minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation that may occur during pregnancy. Although our Vitamin C Facial Serum is 99.7% natural, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic, we always suggest that you carefully read over the product ingredients and discuss them with your physician or dermatologist before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Such a great product. Love the smell and my skin feels amazing.
This serum really works! I’ve been using it for over a year and I get comments all the time on how my face is glowing! I have very sensitive skin, but have had no reactions to this product.
I really like this product. My skin looks and feels better in the short time I’ve been using it. It works well under my moisturizer too. I’m only deducting one star because it doesn’t spread as easily as I’d like on my skin. I’m sure there is a natural reason for that though.
I love it so far, my skin looks so fresh! Thank you!
LOVE what this serum has done with my acne/acne scars and the appearance of my skin on my face. the smell is a nice bonus too
- Opens in a new window.