Our Essential Recipes Series is a weekly post featuring easy to create blends of essential oils for beginners and seasoned essential oil enthusiasts to use in day-to-day life.
To celebrate the long weekend we're introducing two blends to ensure you get the R&R you deserve! From our Classic Essential Oil collection we have a mix of Rosemary and Fir Needle to help release excess tension your muscles may have built up.
If you're looking for an relaxing experience our next blend is for you! We recommend using our Luxury Blend to keep yourself stress free with a sweet blend of Bergamot and Juniper Berry that will be sure to keep you calm and relaxed!
Relief Classic Essential Oils:
- 2 drops of pure Rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops of pure Fir Needle essential oil
Relief Luxury Essential Oils:
- 1 drop of pure Juniper Berry essential oil
- 2 drops of pure Bergamot essential oil
Have some great essential oil blend recipes? Share them with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! If we feature your recipe you will receive $15 off your next online purchase!
* We recommend 3-5 drops of essential oils for every 100ml of water or 5-6 drops of essential oils for every 30ml carrier oil as a starting point for subtle scents. Add more to reach desired strength based on personal preference.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in